- Highly anabolic with results similar to anabolics
- Extremely minimal side effects
- Fast recovery time
- Excellent for recomposition
- Contains healing properties
- Can prevent muscle wasting
- Works well as a stand alone or stacked
- Excellent for strength and size
Anabolicum (LGD4033) does come with some possible side effects, although they have shown to be minimal through studies. Suppression from LGD-4033 can occur in minimal increments. Studies have shown this to be dose dependent, but there has also been a decrease in total along with free testosterone levels as well as SHBG levels. Interesting findings through studies have revealed NO significant decrease in LH or FSH levels. This finding is very encouraging because it proves that although mildly suppressive, recovery will be short and sweet. LGD4033 is non methylated and contains no toxicity. LGD does not convert to estrogen but in rare circumstances, has caused slight estrogen irritation for very few research subjects. An aromatase inhibitor should always be on hand, even if circumstances are rare. As with other Power Builders, a mini post cycle therapy is all that is needed with 2-3 weeks being the expected recovery time.
Dosage and Administration:
- HORSES – Administer 3ml (30mg) per day by oral administration
- Cycles run for 8 weeks at a time with a 3-4 week break.
- Can be used in conjunction with other Power Builders and have even better resluts with either Ostarine or Nutrabal.