Ventipulmin Syrup Works to relieve multiple symptoms of reversible airway conditions in horses. Enhances clearance of mucus from the airways. Only FDA-approved oral bronchodilator for horses. Provides optimum level of treatment with treat-to-effect dose schedule. Palatable, safe and effective.
Ventipulmin Syrup is indicated for the management of horses affected with airway obstruction, such as occurs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Each ml of Ventipulmin Syrup contains 72.5 mcg clenbuterol HCl. Ventipulmin Syrup is administered orally twice per day. The initial recommended dose of Ventipulmin Syrup is 0.5 ml per 100 lbs twice daily for 3 days. If no improvement, increase dosage per label instructions, up to 2.0 ml per 100 lbs twice daily. The recommended duration of treatment at effective dose is 30 days. The effect of Ventipulmin Syrup on reproduction in breeding stallions and brood mares has not been determined. Clenbuterol HCl.
- Only FDA-approved solution for reversible respiratory problems.
- Treat-to-effect dose schedule provides optimum level of treatment.
- Duration of effect from 6 to 8 hours.
- Colorless, palatable syrup provides for easy oral administration.
- Relieves reversible bronchospasm arising from a variety of respiratory conditions.
- Increases mucous secretions for improved airway resistance.
- Improves mucociliary transport by decreasing thickness of mucous.
Ventipulmin Syrup Advantages
Dosage & Administration