MSD – T 61, 50 ml
Composition for MSD – T 61, 50 ML
Each 1 ml contains: embutramide 200 mg, mebezoniumiodide 50 mg, tetracaine hydrochloride 5 mg
Indications for MSD – T 61, 50 ML
Solution for euthanasia of unconscious animals
Dosage and administration for MSD – T 61, 50 ML
– Dogs: Intravenous injection: 0.3 ml / kg. Intracardiac injection: Up to 10 kg: 7-10 ml / animal. Over 10 kg: 10 ml first , and as soon as the animal is lying, another dose of 3-10 ml , depending on the size of the animal, intrapulmonary or intracardiac.
– Cats: Intravenous injection: 0.3 ml / kg. Intracardiac / intrapulmonary injection: Cats of few days of life old: 1 ml / animal. Cats older than six months: 3 ml / animal. Cats older than six months of age: 5 ml / animal. Cats over 5 kg: 10 ml / animal. MSD – T 61, 50 ml
– Marten and other fur animals :Injection intracardiac / intrapulmonary 0.5 – 1 ml / animal.
– Horses and cattle not intended for animal or human consumption: Recommended dose of 4-6 ml/50 kg, injected intravenously.
– Other animals: Such as ornamental birds and small laboratory animals : 0.2 to 2 ml / animal
T-61 Euthanasia Solution (Canada)
This page contains information on T-61 Euthanasia Solution for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- T-61 Euthanasia Solution Indications
- Warnings and cautions for T-61 Euthanasia Solution
- Direction and dosage information for T-61 Euthanasia Solution
T-61 Euthanasia Solution for MSD – T 61, 50 ML
This treatment applies to the following species:
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Description for MSD – T 61, 50 ML
Each mL contains: